Saturday, March 24, 2012

security

So I have rejoined the blogging world. When I got home last night, CC said to me that she had read my blog, and asked why I didnt tell her that i was blogging again. It wasnt that I didnt want to tell her that I was blogging, I just didnt think anything of it.

I have been really unsure of myself lately. She tells me that I will be able to do this program but I am not sure. There's a lot of work involved in this program and I dont know if I am going to measure up to the requirements that are going to be demanded of me. I dont think that Im going to measure up.

Which goes back to another fear of mine. If I don't pass, if I dont make it, will it matter? Her response, no it wont but it wont come to that. Actually I dont think that she said it would matter, it was more a vote of confidence that I would be able to do it. If I dont make it will she accept my minimal income and me? Like I said, Im just insecure, or stressed, or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment