Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My tell all....

So this has been long time coming and has been saved as a draft for sometime. Before graduating and finishing classes, I was really in a not hold back my feelings type of mood, and some of the things I had to say just didnt fit witht he image I had to portray, but seeing as thats all gone and I have offically passed on my roles at the path I can now publish this and just laugh with my friends about it all...

*names have been changed and motified... for laughters sake just enjoy it.

where to start....hmmm... i guess we will start with the little ones. Stop walking around like you own this place cause let me tell you as an old lady you dont. You dont get to bitch about how much work you have to do when youre only taking 5 intro classes and arent working or doing anything else with your day, nor do you get to say that your teachers need to not put exams on the same day. welcome to the real world this isnt high school and for 30 grand a year it is suppose to be hard. Also, stop wishing it away cause guess what it goes fast and it will end in may and three weeks later you will all be posting that you wish you were back here so just enjoy it.

my next thing is deadlines. I set them for a reason and just because everyone knows your name doesnt mean you dont have to follow them. Oh and not everyone says your name in a positive way and you have burnt so many bridges at this place that you should probably just keep your mouth shut and just exist without trying to mess everything up for people who actually work hard. I mean were you really just going to do something so that people were just getting it? who gives a fuck if she is going to be doing a good job at it. and who was going to vote for you? Do you honestly think you have more friends this year then you did last year when you got your ass handed to you? really lets get real. Grow up, be a big kid, and mature.

oh, please just pick one boy. I cant keep track of which ones i hung out with played games with or just met via web cam. Please just pick one... and that goes for you too. pick one! and be happy! sheesh. Also, where do you get off (if you still read this you will know) giving her my blog link. Like seriously. If i wanted her to have it i would have given it to here myself. Its not that I care I just wish that you fucking told me or asked me first so that way when i did talk to them i wouldnt be totally blindsided. So i guess thanks for that but your lucky im not royally pissed off. And to her, sheesh is about all i have to say and even i dont know what that means.

This one I will totally just call out... TB. What the hell! I have been the butt of the joke for a lot of people but I thought that just maybe you might be different. guess not. oh and i owe the girl you were cheating on me with or is it me you were cheating on her with, im not sure but seriously i owe her an apology, not for being whatever i was but she tried to tell me and i believed you. that was dumb. p.s. you looked good a prom, how'd it feel walking in with a sixteen year old? awesome right. bet you'll go to more proms then years of high school, but whatever some people roll, like that.

And to bay path... stop letting us roll with excuse "oh bay path". Sometime we expect nothing less from you then let down or disappointment, whether its in food or and event, or anything. after four years the most common phrase we heard and said was its bay path. thats sad. Students ask for thing and we get told no. We give suggestions on how to fix things and we get we will work on it and does it happen rarely.

lifers.... GO HOME!!! you dont go here!!!!!!!! k thanks?

So thats my rant and rave.... hope you enjoyed it.

<3


1 comment:

  1. okay so this is your bestfriend speaking haha and i just wanted to say i just about laughed my ass off reading this. love and miss you and wanna hang out soon. double date? pong rematch? miss youuu <33 oh and tell the other one that i miss her too :)

    <3 jt

    ReplyDelete