Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pixie Dust

All it takes is faith and trust... I know through all the maddness its hard to believe that there are things in this world that just dont get to me. I may bitch, moan, and whine about the different aspects of my life but all in all I'm one tough cookie. A lot of things dont get to me. Id like to think that I can pull off this image of strong willed stubborn unphased by shit personality and on most days it works but behind all of that is just a girl. A girl that gets hurt (a lot) and cries (a little) and just wants to feel like she is the only girl in the world.  There are two girls that I thought were girls that I was the only girl. KC and TB. To KC I am the only girl in the world, I am her dirty little secret, I am the one that can turn her head but she is to scared to admit she likes girls. Its whatever with KC. Her and I are friends, we discussed all of our shit and we just chat her and there but other than that we have nothing. And then there is TB, who until now I have kept out of my blog because I want to keep her to myself. Her ex is psycho and obsessive and likes to cause trouble. She messaged me on facebook and things all went down hill. She told me that TB was a cheater and a liar and that she was still seeing her. I lost it on TB. I dont believe this girl becuase I really like TB, and I dont know what to think sometimes. Im so use to having people leave, having people mistreat me, and having people lie to me. I want nothing more than to believe everything that comes out of her beautifully plump lips and to trust her bright blue eyes but everytime I get comfortable and confident in her and I, someone comes in and tries to fuck all that up. I trust her. I like her. I believe in her and most importantly I believe in her and I, I just want the world to leave us alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment