Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hahnology

1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?.....I guess soo
2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?.... It wasnt a mistake, it was just to much to fast.

4) Who did you last say “I love you” to?..... well I told Scott he was lucky I loved him if that counts.

5) Do you regret it?.... Not at all

6) Have you ever been depressed?.... Yes. Been there done that, dont really wanna go back there. Finally found my flashlight and got the hell out of the darkness

8)Are you a boy or girl?..... Girl
9) What is your relationship status?.....unoffically single... aka Scott needs to get his head out of his butt and accept strings

10) How do you want to die?..... In my sleep

11) What did you last eat?.... Pepperoni, Im weird I know

12) Played any sports?... Softball, basketball, figure skating
13) Do you bite your nails?.... yes, only when im nervous

14) When was your last physical fight?.... ummmmm 7th grade... thanks justine
15) Do you have an attitude?..... absolutely

16) Do you like someone?..... yes. i like and love. I am torn between what could be simple and easy while not being totally right for me, and what its hard and complicated that Ive been fighting for for two years

17) What is your real name?..... Samantha Evelyn Hahn

19) Are you gonna get high later ?...... No

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?.... Not so much hate but a strong freaking dislike

21) Do you miss someone?.... all day everyday

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?.... Both, Im special. :)

23) Do you tan a lot?.... Not a chance in hell, I spend time out side with SPF 20 and call it a day

24) Have any pets?.... 3 cats and 2 froggies

25) How exactly are you feeling?.... Torn between everything in life. Between what I dream about and what could actually happen.

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?.... yup i have

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?..... yes i have

28) Would you take any of your exes back?......... At this point I dont know, Ive gotten along pretty well without them that taking them back would just be self distructive

29) Are you scared of spiders? ..... deathly afraid

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?... yes, but only to a few moments

31) Do you regret anything from your past?.... most of sophmore summer, Live and learn

32) What are your plans for this weekend?.... bowling with the boys, vt on saturday to see candice, maddi, and alex, and then softball and hanging out with ash on sunday.

33) Do you want to have kids?....yes, 3, and I have baby names picked too

34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?.... yes

35) Do you type fast?...... kinda

36) Do you have piercings? How many?.... yes, one.

37) Want any more?.... no

38) Can you spell well?.... I dont spell.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?.... yes. my mikes and my grandfather

40) What are you craving right now?... mashed potatoes now thanks to candice, but before i was craving chips and dip

41) Ever been to a bonfire party?... ummmm i live in the hick sooo yea

43) Have you ever been on a horse?..... yes

44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?.... nope

45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart? .... yes, intentionally no, but yes

46) Have you ever been cheated on?... yes

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?.... yes

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?....yes

50) What should you be doing ?.... homework

51) What’s irritating you right now?..... the fact that i dont have my car and need to depend on other people

52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?.... this whole i need you to breathe feeling

53) Does somebody love you?.... my family and friends, everyone else lies

54) What is your favorite colour?..... Green.... lime freakin green

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?.....yupp

57) Do you have trust issues?... theres only so much you can handle before ou question everything. I trust everone its the devil inside i dont trust.

60. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?...... NO

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?.... Yeah when she want to know how my softball team is doing

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of? David, Bri, Mel, and Scott, I dont cry either.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?.... Way to easily and way to much

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?..... I forgive but I never forget

66) Is this year the best year of your life?... HAHAHAHAHAHA youve got jokes



67) What was your child hood nickname?... Sam, which has changed to Hahn

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?.... yup, skinny dipping :)

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?.... yup, and karma is a bitch

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?.... fought with scott over stupid shit

73) What is bothering you?... the fact that this survey cant count :)

74) Have you ever been out of your province? ummmmm yeah
75) Do you play the Wii?.... I have.

76) Are you listening to music right now?... no im listening to ashley babble :D
77) Do you like Chinese food?... some of it

78) Do you know your fathers b- day?.... sure do :)
79) Are you afraid of the dark?... use too

80) Is cheating ever okay?.... For me no but I dont judge, you do you and Ill back your choice.

81) Are you mean?.... I can be a fucking bitch

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?... negative, I run in the rain with white shoes
84) Do you believe in true love?... nope, f you cinderella

88) Do you like the outside?..... its okay

89) Are you currently bored?.... well duhhh
90) Do you wanna get married?.... yes i do

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?....... I do  :)

92) Are you hungry?..... starving :D

93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?.... yup :)

94) What makes you happy?... Good nights with scott and seeing pictures of baby alex, abbie, and liam... those kids are my world and they arent related to me but ill spoil the shit out of them

95) Would you change your name?.... yeah. When I marry, Ill take thier last name and add my maiden name to my middle name

96) Ever been to Alaska?.... and i wouldnt, I hate snow
98) Do you watch the news?.... here and there
99) What’ s your zodiac sign?..... peices
100) Do you like Subway?..... LOVE IT
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?... Not at all
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?... were already dating he just doesnt know it

103) Do you talk like your friends?... yes i do

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?.... yes

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?... completely and totally

107) who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?.....scott

108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?... Cigs yes, pot no. but keep it away from me
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?...... Me myself and I

110) Favourite lyrics right now?....

How many times can I break til I shatter?

Over the line, can't define what I'm after
I always turn the car around
Give me a break; let me make my own pattern
All that it takes is some time
But I'm shattered
I always turn the car around

111) Can you count to one million?..... doubt it, ADD would kick in

No comments:

Post a Comment