Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The final count down.... and everything inbetween

2 days till my birthday...
and heres the thing, Im done wishing. Not to be cynical or anything but its true, Im done wishing and Im done hoping that they come true. A lot fo the time I think its my own fault for wishing for things that have no possibility of coming true. So this year instead of a birthday wish Im making a birthday thank you. Thank you irony. Hehe you are amazing and by amazing I mean the mix of you and karma have certainly added a humerous one two punch to my life.   

10 days till surgery...
Im scared. Not going to lie. Im scared shitless. Its not like it was the last time I had surgery. I dont know exactly what he is going to do or when he is going to do it for that fact. All the same, hello surgery and potentially miserable spring break, good bye constant knee pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment