Sunday, September 11, 2011

up to date

Okay here is the mother of all life updates. 

C and I are no longer friends. why? who knows? I only found out because she never answers my phone calls or text me, and has apparently blocked me off facebook. oh well. I feel bad because I did actually care about her and I only say did because I don't really anymore. Was she a friend, yes. Will i miss her, i don't know. I miss her life updates and her silly antics. I miss her telling me to stop freaking out. But she hasn't been around. I have seen her since graduation. And we only really talked when life was falling apart. So oh well, shit happens. This whole not being friends thing is seems to be following suit, with A. She has left too. Wont answer my texts or anything like that and blocked me. Rumor has that she and C are dating and maybe that it true but either way I'm over that one too. And if they are well good for them, people deserve to be happy in the world, contrary to the horrible events that life throws at them.  

Holy grad school batman. Literally, school is good. Its a great place, or so I have been told. Living on campus is totally stupid and is a waste of money. I really should be staying at my parents place in stoddard or just finding an apartment or something. I haven't been around really because on Tuesdays and Thursdays when i dont have class I spend time with CC and then drive up early in the morning to get to my classes. The homework is finally starting so I at least have something to do with my life. And hopefully by mid week I will at least be work so that way I can have some sort of income. 

My apartment is awesome, and I should probably start spending more time there. The sitting room/Living room is huge, kitchen is tiny but good enough for me. I got the bigger room. Bath room is nice, its finally nice to just shower without having to wear flip flops. And well my roommate still hasnt shown up. This weekend Ive been down in MA so who knows maybe she came in this weekend and if she did that would royally suck ass. I like not having a roommate and just having the place for me and CC. 

So the shit have to do this week... Get a job. Write this stupid thing on sliding filament theory, write two reflections, and clean my room becuase aparently health and wellness checks actually exsist and are taking place next week. Oh Joy! I am not the neatest of people and well I am okay with that. I know I am not a neat freak but I can clean, wash dishes and ensure that my place isnt a toxic waste dump. I mean it may take me a week to do my piles of laundry but hey shit happens.

So thats my life. I miss my friends. I miss M and B like no tomorrow and wish they were around 24/7 again. I miss JT and L and cant believe that JT is getting married in like 8 months. Aside from the semantics of school and the day to day tasks of life, my anxiety has been low although it showed up yesterday, and I have been feeling incredibly insecure lately. I dont know why. My guess is that it has to do with my new enviroment and for the first time in a long time I dont actually know everything or everyone. And unfortunately that means that CC has to put up with me being whiny and emotional.


OOOOHHHH and get this. So we parked CC's car on campus the other day and the bastards gave her a 100$ thats right a 100$ ticket!!! like seriously. that's a little over kill aint it?

Bye For now
<3Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment