Monday, September 26, 2011

really? Fucking really???

So the other day I was having a total I miss my mom day, again. And well it was really bugging me. I was feeling icky, insecure, unsure of everything, forgotten, and well i missed my mom and my friends. After telling CC that i was missing my mom and my friends, crying a lot, and having her reassure me that it was going to be okay. She also said why dont you tell her. So I did. I texted her simply saying I miss my mom and you know what??!?!?!?! She not only never answered me but she had my dad call me instead! Seriously! Honestly that just made it worse. Here I am in a house with m girlfriends parents that honestly love me and i cant get my mom to even admit that she misses me. UUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! Then she calls me today, 48 hours later and tries to make plans for this weekend.

On a differnet note, CC gave me a ring! Its a claddagh ring, with the north star in the middle. Apparently she talked to B and M about it for like the last month or more. :) Anyway, I knew she had something planned or was doing something, then saturday night we were laying in bed and she just put it on my finger! It was amazing. I immediately bolted out of bed turned on the light blinding CC to look at it. She asked me if I saw the middle, and of course I had. In the middle is the north star. Awhile back CC and I were talking about the north star and it leading home, and I said well yeah, except the north star doesnt lead me home it leads me straight to you. Which is true, if I follow the north star it takes me directly to her house. On totally clear nights it actually looks like the north star is directly above her house. Its awesome. So thats my ring! And I LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment