Thursday, October 28, 2010

my apology....

Im sorry. I wasnt there and I should have been. I knew. I knew you were falling apart and I wasnt there. I didnt catch you, kinda like every time you didnt catch me, although Im sitting here holding back the tears trying not to let you see that I just want nothing more than to hold you and cry with you. All I want to do is hold you while you cry and make things better and I know I cant. I cant shake the feeling of I knew and I did nothing. I knew something was wrong and i brushed it off. For the first time I didnt go running, until you said those words. And after all the angry words we once said and the feelings we once had or still have none of it mattered. I still run to you. I will always run to you. I will always be here. I love you. So tomorrow I will write a letter to you, cry in T's arms, and hold my breathe until i see you again on saturday....

No comments:

Post a Comment