Saturday, September 25, 2010

Love like Crazy

So today my friends got married, and yes I cried. I cried last night when I called her, I cried this morning in the shower and then again when we were at the wedding. I did a reading in the wedding. I got to read winnie the pooh, and it was amazing. The whole thing was beautiful. She was beautiful.


Now Im back at school and back to the real world. I miss E. I dont want to miss her, but I do. I miss her being in my life, I miss her arms around me, I miss her touch. I know I cant have her back and I dont even know if I could handle having her back in my life. I wish I could just lay with her and have everything feel normal again. When I close my eyes I can see what we used to have. How it felt both physically and emotionally. I imagine thats how its suppose to be when you find someone you truely want to be with. But for right now Im searching for that feeling, that feeling of safety, security, and happiness.


<3 Me


Shot Three: I want to live to be 100 minus a day so I dont have to live without you, whoever you is.

No comments:

Post a Comment