Saturday, September 4, 2010

Music doesnt Lie


Music doesnt lie... but people do. Music can make any problem seem managable and when you feel like no one is there for you, music can be your bestfriend. Over the summer, music and my love for NCIS have become my life. There are too many songs on my ipod and each time I listen to a song I feel a little better about my life and whats going on in it. Whether a song makes you cry laugh or just smile its nice to know that theres something out there that can speak to you heart, and we all know that sometimes our hearts and our minds dont exactly agree on things, however I believe that music speaks to the mind and touches the heart. I wish this was always true and sometime it doesnt always work for me, but nine times out of ten i can find a song that makes everything in the world right again.


"Sometimes life's not fair, but if you hang in there
You're gonna see that sometimes bad is good
We just have to believe things work out like they should"


Theres things to be said about NCIS and its complete irrelivance for what i was just talking about but whenever i have a bad its either harry potter or NCIS is my dvd player that make me feel like Im going to survive. NCIS makes me laugh, whether it is a good gibbs slap, or a Dinozzo joke I am always able to find humor in the show. Not to mention I watch it enough that i can say most episodes word for word, which adds to the humor (at least for me).

"who ever said what you dont know wont hurt you, was a complete and total moron."

No comments:

Post a Comment